What you need to know about reservations and deposits
A three night minimum stay is required on all reservations. A deposit of one night's rental is required at booking to confirm a reservation of up to 4 nights. A 50% deposit is required on stays of 5 nights and longer. All deposits are non-refundable. All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card and you must have valid credit on file during your stay.
- Balance is due upon arrival, payable in cash, personal check or credit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- There are no refunds on a reservation after check-in.
- Reservations are not transferable.
- Rates are subject to NJ Sales Tax, Occupancy, and City Taxes.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- The Saltwood House does not allow pets.
- The Saltwood House is a smoke-free property.
- Well behaved children over 14 years old are welcome. Younger children cannot be accommodated.
- There is no credit or refund for reduction of stay or cancellation after check-in.
- Unless a State of Emergency for Cape May is declared requiring evacuation, cancellations and refunds are not given for inclement weather.
We allow one (1) vehicle per rental unit to park on site. Please advise us if you are bringing a large vehicle. If, in the rare instance, we cannot accommodate your unusally large vehicle on site, an off site parking permit will be provided for The Bank Street Municipal Parking Lot.
All reservations are confirmed in writing. We are not responsible for typographical and technical errors that may appear on the confirmation. We will endeavor to provide corrected information as soon as we become aware of the error. We reserve the right to correct any information sent in error without penalty to The Saltwood House.